- review of the fundamental science results (SZTE),
- review of improved sensor chip performance (NTU),
- demonstration of a prototype sensor unit with 3D printed head and self-supporting electronics (Nanordic),
- review of the communication/networking options of the devices (IA),
- detailed task planning for the 2nd project year,
- decision about the next project meeting.
The 2014 annual meeting of the VOCSENSOR project was hosted by the University of Szeged on 12-13 October, 2014. All four parties were represented. Major achievements of the meeting were:
The meeting was directly followed by the 6th Szeged International Workshop on Advances in Nanoscience (SIWAN 2014), an international conference with over 150 participants from 26 countries. The coordinator of the VOCSENSOR project, Prof. Wei-Fang Su has introduced the VOCSENSOR project to this large audience.
Ákos Kukovecz is associate professor of chemistry and Head of the MTA-SZTE Lendület Porous Nanocomposites Research Group. He works at Szeged, Hungary.