The 3rd year report was submitted on time at the end of July. I think we made good progress and managed to publish adequately about nanostructure synthesis and about S/G interface phenomena. We also made good progress with the evaporation profile measurements, but publications in this field are a bit behind schedule. We are actively working to remedy this now. Fluctuation Enhanced Sensing experiments are somewhat behind schedule. It is a tricky field with lots of reproducibility issues. Results will come eventually. The 3 year output of the Porous Nanocomposites group is summarized below:
- Peer-reviewed publications in journals with impact factor: 53
- Other peer-reviewed publications: 10
- Cumulative impact factor: 169.3
- Independent citations: 70 (received by the Lendület publications)
- Money spent on improving the research infrastructure (e.g. new instruments): 89.9 million HUF
- Oral talks by group members: 34 abroad, 34 in Hungary,
- Poster presentations by group moments: 14 abroad, 4 in Hungary.
All in all, I am satisfied with our progress so far and hope to get the chance to continue this Lendület group for two more years.